LOR. Academic Administrators

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Toby Ziegler

LOR. Academic Administrators

Postby Toby Ziegler » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:43 am

Terribly sorry if this has been answered somewhere else...

I understand that LOR's from professors are the most ideal (when coming straight from UG), does this place academic administration under that same category?

Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks for the input!
Last edited by Toby Ziegler on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ManOfTheMinute

Re: LOR. Academic Administrators

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 pm

not even close to the same category... they could get his assessment of your academic abilities just by looking at your transcript - get two profs from whom you have taken classes

Ti Malice

Postby Ti Malice » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:36 pm

ManOfTheMinute wrote:not even close to the same category... they could get his assessment of your academic abilities just by looking at your transcript - get two profs from whom you have taken classes

Dany

Postby Dany » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:56 pm

I had two letters from university administrators who I never had for class and one professor letter, and it didn't appear to affect my admissions at all, even at places like Cornell who said they wanted two professors who had taught you. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. I go to UChicago now fwiw.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”