(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 pm
I'm graduating from a top 100 liberal arts college this Spring with a history degree and secondary education social studies certification in PA. The PA secondary education market is very dry and in an effort to expand my options I took the LSAT this fall and applied to law schools. My GPA is a 3.9 and my LSAT is 168. I've gotten a full ride to Washington and Lee, approximately 80% covered at George Washington, and admittance to Georgetown, with a financial aid decision to come in the next week, but I'm not expecting much if anything. My deposit for GW is due today. My options I'm considering currently, in no order of preference, are 1) accept GW's offer and commit there 2) forget GW and commit to W&L, barring an exceptional offer from Georgetown or 3) Not attend law school next year, work in PA as a substitute teacher to figure out if I'd want to wait here for a full time position to open up and if I decided I do not want to do that I can retake the LSAT and start this whole process over for next year. Please let me know what you would do if you were me and what your reasoning is. Thanks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest