(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
15 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 907
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm
Very interesting article, really eyeopening. It seems that the legal market is finally going to be clearing up for us 2015-2019 grads soon
here is the link
here is the link
- Posts: 1500
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm
Last edited by nickb285 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm
nickb285 wrote:Interesting stuff. Not quite what I was expecting, but it's good to see things like this.
Article really alleviates my stress about attending school in the fall.
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm
It took 288 attempts to make a quality post on this forum, but that's a good one.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 am
I hate you. Thanks to that article, I have to attend Tulane at sticker now.
- Posts: 1156
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:20 pm
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:50 pm
I thought for sure it was something written by a law school dean trying to keep his/her job.
- Posts: 1419
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm
I automatically assumed it'd be another classic Cooley article, but it ended up being far, far better.
- Posts: 6337
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:51 am
Did anyone else think Campos was out of line in the comments section?
- Posts: 4100
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm
Very interesting. I'm pretty anxious about taking on ~200k in debt though, so I don't know if I'd pay sticker despite this admittedly compelling analysis.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:45 pm
Wow, finally a glimpse of optimism.
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 pm
really validates my life choices thus far
- Posts: 865
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 am
Things are finally looking on the up and up, it seems.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: historyminor and 30 guests