Brooklyn Law PT

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
justman

Brooklyn Law PT

Postby justman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:18 pm

Hello, first time poster. Quick question, does anyone have any knowledge/experience with Brooklyn Law School's PT program? How many classes does a person take in a semester? How hard is it to transfer to FT? What time are the classes? Does one take classes with FT students or only PT students? Any info will be EXTREMELY helpful :) Got almost full ride, and since it's pt I will be able to keep my job, graduate without any debt. Thanks a lot :)

sanjola

Re: Brooklyn Law PT

Postby sanjola » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

The PT schedule includes 3 classes and a LR&W class per semester. There are Day-time and Night-time programs and, from what I was told, it is very simple to switch to FT in your second year, as long as you maintain a good academic standing.

justman

Postby justman » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm

sanjola wrote:The PT schedule includes 3 classes and a LR&W class per semester. There are Day-time and Night-time programs and, from what I was told, it is very simple to switch to FT in your second year, as long as you maintain a good academic standing.

Thanks for the info :) Anyone else can add anything?

AssociateX

Postby AssociateX » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:48 am

I initially started out as PT day and as students dropped out the first week for various reasons, spots in the FT program opened up. I switched into FT about 2 weeks into the first semester. The only difference between PT and FT when I was a student was one 5 credit course. I basically came into Contracts the 3rd week and just had to catch up on 2 weeks of assignments. Not hard at all.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”