Waitlisted and Adding Additional Letters of Rec

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
karmaman

Waitlisted and Adding Additional Letters of Rec

Postby karmaman » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:02 am

So basically I just got another letter of recommendation in from my current employer and he digitally uploaded it. I have assigned it to all the schools that I have been wait listed at as well as the ones that I have not yet received a decision from. Do I need to send an email to each school alerting them of the update or will my file automatically be updated? What should I do??

wannabelawstudent

Re: Waitlisted and Adding Additional Letters of Rec

Postby wannabelawstudent » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:07 am

karmaman wrote:So basically I just got another letter of recommendation in from my current employer and he digitally uploaded it. I have assigned it to all the schools that I have been wait listed at as well as the ones that I have not yet received a decision from. Do I need to send an email to each school alerting them of the update or will my file automatically be updated? What should I do??

Your file will automatically updated. Typically schools get updated reports once a week. With a majority of schools getter the update on Mondays. But I would check to make sure they receive it. If you go to the report section on your lsac page you can see if theyve been sent yet

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”