I'm a Mexican male URM, 169 LSAT, 3.98 GPA.
Got accepted to Stanford a while back but really want to go to Harvard. About three weeks ago I got put on hold at H, and let's be honest, I probably won't hear back until at least late April.
I was wondering if I could expedite the decision process by informing H that, while I already got into S, my top choice remains H. Basically, I want to use the fact that I got into a higher ranked (at least for now) school + URM status in order to get a decision (hopefully an acceptance, haha) out of H sooner.
Anyone think this is a good idea/tried this before? And if so, should I wait a little while longer to contact H (seeing as how its only the last day of February)?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests