LSAC didn't purchuse their Domain

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
jeffyl00b

Re: LSAC didn't purchuse their Domain

Postby jeffyl00b » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 pm

The when you get older stick does not compute with referencing YouTube videos to make your point.

Things break. If you put in the time to know the basics of how things work you can at times resolve problems for yourself. Or you can be that guy that sits around and bitches about things. The choice is yours.

A) You spelled "stick" wrong.

B) It's a professional service which makes the operation look very unprofessional. I do not get paid by LSAC. I do not work for LSAC. i am not fixing their servers for them, or per your phrase "for myself". hence I am not working for free. Of all the greedy people on this site, I don't get where this crossover that you're working for free to save other expensive companies face.

The choice is mine. I choose not to be retarded.

Again, it doesn't matter if it's Wal-mart, Discover Card or LSAC, I'm not going to choose to "google" website workarounds to go around their lack of abilities or unprofessionalism...FOR FREE yet.

haus

Postby haus » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:17 pm

jeffyl00b wrote:
The when you get older stick does not compute with referencing YouTube videos to make your point.

Things break. If you put in the time to know the basics of how things work you can at times resolve problems for yourself. Or you can be that guy that sits around and bitches about things. The choice is yours.

A) You spelled "stick" wrong.

B) It's a professional service which makes the operation look very unprofessional. I do not get paid by LSAC. I do not work for LSAC. i am not fixing their servers for them, or per your phrase "for myself". hence I am not working for free. Of all the greedy people on this site, I don't get where this crossover that you're working for free to save other expensive companies face.

The choice is mine. I choose not to be retarded.

Again, it doesn't matter if it's Wal-mart, Discover Card or LSAC, I'm not going to choose to "google" website workarounds to go around their lack of abilities or unprofessionalism...FOR FREE yet.

Grow up.

wannabelawstudent

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 pm

You should call them and tell them your complaints. Be sure to be very vocal about it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”