"In review" on a Sunday?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Steve2207

"In review" on a Sunday?

Postby Steve2207 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am

I just noticed that my number 1 pick FINALLY updated my status checker from “file complete” to “in review” today, which is a Sunday. My question is, firstly, is it likely that since it was updated on a Sunday that it really started being reviewed today, or is it more likely a decision has already been made. Secondly, if a decision is not likely to have been made, how likely is it that they will have one by the end of this coming week?

ManOfTheMinute

Re: "In review" on a Sunday?

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:07 am

Steve2207 wrote:I just noticed that my number 1 pick FINALLY updated my status checker from “file complete” to “in review” today, which is a Sunday. My question is, firstly, is it likely that since it was updated on a Sunday that it really started being reviewed today, or is it more likely a decision has already been made. Secondly, if a decision is not likely to have been made, how likely is it that they will have one by the end of this coming week?

I think they just started reviewing your file today... NBD

Steve2207

Postby Steve2207 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:13 am

Well, if that is true, I am relieved just to know that they finally got to it! Just seems odd to me because I wasn’t aware that they worked through the week-end.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:25 am

I got an email in response to something I sent them from an über-preftigious T14 yesterday so it appears at least one person was working that day.

Why do you care enough about this to ask this question in multiple threads?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”