PLEASE HELP ASAP!! Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawschoolhopefulll90

New

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Post by lawschoolhopefulll90 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:03 pm

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

I am applying this cycle. I have a 4.03 LSAC GPA. I took the October and canceled (was feeling sick), then took December and got a 160. I knew I could do better so I decided to take February except there was a major distraction next to me during the whole test (a nervous wreck who was shaking the table, sighing loudly, and even whispering to himself). I think I possibly did much worse than a 160...

Should I file a complaint so that LSAC can possibly write under my score that I had distracting circumstances? The only bad thing is it might delay my score and since it is already so late in the cycle I'm afraid it will hurt my chances. What will hurt my chances more: a score than comes on-time or a later, delayed score with an explanation?

ANY advice would be appreciated! I don't know what to do. I need to send in my complaint by tomorrow night (if I decide to do so) so please answer ASAP.

uvabro

Bronze

Re: PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Post by uvabro » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:06 pm

lawschoolhopefulll90 wrote:PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

I am applying this cycle. I have a 4.03 LSAC GPA. I took the October and canceled (was feeling sick), then took December and got a 160. I knew I could do better so I decided to take February except there was a major distraction next to me during the whole test (a nervous wreck who was shaking the table, sighing loudly, and even whispering to himself). I think I possibly did much worse than a 160...

Should I file a complaint so that LSAC can possibly write under my score that I had distracting circumstances? The only bad thing is it might delay my score and since it is already so late in the cycle I'm afraid it will hurt my chances. What will hurt my chances more: a score than comes on-time or a later, delayed score with an explanation?

ANY advice would be appreciated! I don't know what to do. I need to send in my complaint by tomorrow night (if I decide to do so) so please answer ASAP.
A complaint isn't enough. You need to assemble the masses, go and protest.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”