The Admissions Committee has reviewed your file, however, a final decision cannot be made at this time. A second review by the Committee is needed.
I have a visit to the campus scheduled in a couple of weeks including being able to sit in on a first year class and talking with the professor afterwards.
My question is, should I:
A) Wait until after the visit to write the LOCI, so I have more substance in it
B) Go ahead and write one now, and then write another one a week or two after the visit (so they are spaced 3-4 weeks apart, so as not to bother the committee too much)
C) Wait until they've officially waitlisted me to write a LOCI