Do Fee waivers roll over a cycle?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
UFKage

Do Fee waivers roll over a cycle?

Postby UFKage » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi all, just curious about something:

I took the Dec '12 LSAT and was fortunate enough to score very well. Been receiving a number of fee waivers from different schools, but I won't be applying until the next cycle (c/o '17). I'm just wondering if these fee waivers will roll over to the next cycle, or do the schools start over with each new cycle? And if it's the latter (and I'm guessing it is) then will I likely receive fee waivers from the same schools again?

Thanks for any input

wannabelawstudent

Re: Do Fee waivers roll over a cycle?

Postby wannabelawstudent » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:46 pm

No, but you can shoot them a quick email next year explaining that they offered it last year but you couldn't go to law school and was hoping they'd extend it this year, all of them will.

Source: its what I did.

UFKage

Postby UFKage » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 pm

wannabelawstudent wrote:No, but you can shoot them a quick email next year explaining that they offered it last year but you couldn't go to law school and was hoping they'd extend it this year, all of them will.

Source: its what I did.

Makes sense. Thanks for the help.

UFKage

Postby UFKage » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 pm

One follow up question:

Having taken the Dec '12 LSAT, far earlier than most who will be applying c/o '17, will I be on the radar of other schools during the next cycle? Or will it be assumed that I went out with the c/o '16?

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”