I already applied to the schools I'm considering; however, I'm signed up to retake the LSAT in February. It's only to increase my chances and amount of scholarship money, but I'm wondering if schools are going to wait until this new score comes in or will they go ahead and review my application and send me notification?
And if for some reason I do worse, obviously it'll affect the reason why I'm retaking, but will it hurt my chances of getting accepted or do most schools take the highest score?
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2751
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am
Depends on the school. Many will just consider now because they don't care much about February. Some you would have to email to ask to wait.
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:13 pm
It probably depends on the schools you are applying to. I'm doing this too and all of my schools have put my application file on hold until they get my new score from Feb. LSAT