behavior addendum help Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
fbmelms

New

behavior addendum help

Post by fbmelms » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:58 pm

x
Last edited by fbmelms on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bp shinners

Gold

Re: behavior addendum help

Post by bp shinners » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:45 pm

fbmelms wrote: Academic Disciplinary Addendum
I was placed on probation in the UW-Milwaukee dormitories on 3 separate occasions.
During my sophomore year, two of my roommates were smoking marijuana in the common room. Dorm security smelled the marijuana wrote us up. We were all put on probation.
During my junior year, dorm security found me inebriated after my 21st-birthday celebration. I was placed on probation.
Later during my junior year, my RA caught me drinking in the kitchen area of our suite. Since there was an underage person in the suite, we were not supposed to drink in any common area. My RA contacted dorm security, and I were both placed on probation.
Way too much info before, especially with the vomiting. Your problem here is that you have three substance abuse citations, which creates a pattern. If you attended any education programs as part of your probation, put them on there. If you haven't, I would think about signing up for one soon so it looks like you're addressing a potential alcohol problem (not saying you have one, but it can look that way from this background).
While fishing on July 13, 2012, a Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources game warden gave me a citation for Failure to Carry Flotation Devices. The ticket was $162.70, and I promptly paid it.

fbmelms

New

Re: behavior addendum help

Post by fbmelms » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 am

x

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”