Easy Question (Transcripts)

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
StillIll

Easy Question (Transcripts)

Postby StillIll » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Hey all,

Just a quick and easy question.

Do the schools you apply to see any transcript information besides my LSDAS Academic Summary Report? For example, will they see my minors or that I retook many classes I had C's in and got A's the second time around?

If not, is this useful information to supply in an addendum?

Cheers and thanks

TripTrip

Re: Easy Question (Transcripts)

Postby TripTrip » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:24 pm

StillIll wrote:Do the schools you apply to see any transcript information besides my LSDAS Academic Summary Report? For example, will they see my minors or that I retook many classes I had C's in and got A's the second time around?

If not, is this useful information to supply in an addendum?

Yes and probably not.

StillIll

Postby StillIll » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Ok thanks, yeah I only was going to supply an addendum if they didn't see that information.

In a follow-up question, how many schools (in your experience) ask for arrest disclosures in addition to conviction disclosures? Of course I'll find out in about a week when my apps roll out but I was just curious.

TripTrip

Postby TripTrip » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:42 pm

StillIll wrote:In a follow-up question, how many schools (in your experience) ask for arrest disclosures in addition to conviction disclosures? Of course I'll find out in about a week when my apps roll out but I was just curious.
Most of them. A lot of them asked if you were "charged" with a crime, and some bring it as far back as to ask you to include cases where you were cited and the case was dismissed.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”