Accepted day after applying? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Brown8714

New

Accepted day after applying?

Post by Brown8714 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 am

I submitted one of my apps this past Sunday and was accepted the next day! Is it normal to be accepted so quickly? Is it an indicator of strong likelihood for substantial scholarship $$$?

dkb17xzx

Bronze

Re: Accepted day after applying?

Post by dkb17xzx » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:41 am

Brown8714 wrote:I submitted one of my apps this past Sunday and was accepted the next day! Is it normal to be accepted so quickly? Is it an indicator of strong likelihood for substantial scholarship $$$?

I would be more concerned about the school's reputation, quality, and employment numbers. Usually it takes time to process and gauge your application - somewhere between 2-4 weeks (others can chime in here; i may be off)

Which school?

dproduct

Gold

Post by dproduct » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:43 am

dkb17xzx wrote:
Brown8714 wrote:I submitted one of my apps this past Sunday and was accepted the next day! Is it normal to be accepted so quickly? Is it an indicator of strong likelihood for substantial scholarship $$$?

I would be more concerned about the school's reputation, quality, and employment numbers. Usually it takes time to process and gauge your application - somewhere between 2-4 weeks (others can chime in here; i may be off)

Which school?
Appears to be Cleveland State.

StylinNProfilin

Bronze

Post by StylinNProfilin » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:51 am

I was accepted 2 days after sending my application to George Washington. Looks like they just auto admit anyone 168 and above.

dkb17xzx

Bronze

Post by dkb17xzx » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:27 am

dproduct wrote:
dkb17xzx wrote:

Which school?
Appears to be Cleveland State.

If that's the case, definitely make the decision to attend very carefully...

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 am

Sounds like a shitmill to me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”