Retaking Feb LSAT?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
andy261

Retaking Feb LSAT?

Postby andy261 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 pm

I already applied this cycle and was considering retaking the Feb LSAT. It would be my third time (166/168) and I would primarily be doing it to see if I could add a point or two for scholarship $$. I would probably only consider reapplying next cycle if I got 172+.

Anyways, how would it work for my applications? Would I have to send every school an updated CAS? Would it be an issue if I performed worse/same and didn't report the score to schools?

ilybb

Re: Retaking Feb LSAT?

Postby ilybb » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:01 pm

andy261 wrote:I already applied this cycle and was considering retaking the Feb LSAT. It would be my third time (166/168) and I would primarily be doing it to see if I could add a point or two for scholarship $$. I would probably only consider reapplying next cycle if I got 172+.

Anyways, how would it work for my applications? Would I have to send every school an updated CAS? Would it be an issue if I performed worse/same and didn't report the score to schools?

Same question here. I have also taken it twice and have applied, and considering retaking Feb. LSAT. Not sure how much a better Feb. LSAT score would help on scholarship $$. I would appreciate any insights.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”