Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
rvadog
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby rvadog » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm thinking 2.5-2.8 and 175+

Where were you accepted? Where did you go?

Hoping to hear from some people that have actually been there.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Not me but another TLS regular was 2.8/176. Goes to Northwestern. Pretty much the best option for people with those numbers is at Northwestern.

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby IAFG » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:Not me but another TLS regular was 2.8/176. Goes to Northwestern. Pretty much the best option for people with those numbers is at Northwestern.

Another regular was 2.48/176; I've heard rumors of even lower GPAs making it into NU.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby JamMasterJ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 pm

IAFG wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:Not me but another TLS regular was 2.8/176. Goes to Northwestern. Pretty much the best option for people with those numbers is at Northwestern.

Another regular was 2.48/176; I've heard rumors of even lower GPAs making it into NU.

DF?

User avatar
IAFG
Posts: 6665
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Re: Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby IAFG » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:35 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:
IAFG wrote:
JamMasterJ wrote:Not me but another TLS regular was 2.8/176. Goes to Northwestern. Pretty much the best option for people with those numbers is at Northwestern.

Another regular was 2.48/176; I've heard rumors of even lower GPAs making it into NU.

DF?

No DF was also 2.8

User avatar
chill
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby chill » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:42 pm

.
Last edited by chill on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
manofjustice
Posts: 1323
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Re: Are there any extreme splitters on this board?

Postby manofjustice » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:26 am

I got NU and Gtown to bite. Schollies too.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests