LSAC Application

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
cneu333

LSAC Application

Postby cneu333 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm

I noticed that some of the fields in the apps don't have an asterisk next to them, eg. what year I got my high school degree. Does this mean we don't have to fill them out?

Also, I took the December LSAT and I'm planning to apply before my score is released. When the score is released, do I need to separately contact the schools and let them know that my score is now out, or does LSAC automatically send them my score? December LSAT is the only LSAT I ever took and I don't have any score of record as of now. This is probably a stupid question but I just want to make sure I'm doing this right.. Thanks!
Last edited by cneu333 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TripTrip

Re: LSAC Application

Postby TripTrip » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:21 pm

cneu333 wrote:my high school degree

Did you get your high school degree from Yale High School?

You don't have to fill out fields that aren't required, but it's usually a good idea.

WhiteyCakes

Postby WhiteyCakes » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:21 pm

cneu333 wrote:I noticed that some of the fields in the apps don't have an asterisk next to them, eg. what year I got my high school degree. Does this mean we don't have to fill them out?

It means you have to fill them out in ALL CAPS

Zoomie

Postby Zoomie » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:27 am

WhiteyCakes wrote:
cneu333 wrote:I noticed that some of the fields in the apps don't have an asterisk next to them, eg. what year I got my high school degree. Does this mean we don't have to fill them out?

It means you have to fill them out in ALL CAPS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”