addendum question?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Will_Imake_it

addendum question?

Postby Will_Imake_it » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:36 am

December was my last time taking the LSAT, it has been a long journey for me.. considering it was my third time taking the LSAT.

Now, the question that I have is that are addendum really needed? Should I write an addendum for my third take or when I get the score for the difference in the scores from my previous tests?

and If I don't write any addendum, would that hurt my chances?

thanks

TripTrip

Re: addendum question?

Postby TripTrip » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:49 am

Will_Imake_it wrote:Now, the question that I have is that are addendum really needed? Should I write an addendum for my third take or when I get the score for the difference in the scores from my previous tests?

Probably not. If you're writing an LSAT addendum, it's because some major catastrophe prevented you from performing optimally on the LSAT. For example, your mom died the night before, you cut off your pinky the morning of, or a wrecking ball came crashing through the wall during the test.

If your addendum reads something like, "I didn't study hard enough the first two times," don't write it. Adcoms don't want to see that.

Will_Imake_it wrote:and If I don't write any addendum, would that hurt my chances?

No.

Will_Imake_it

Re: addendum question?

Postby Will_Imake_it » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 am

k cool

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”