(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:03 pm
I'm still waiting on a rec from one of my professors..don't want to get into it, because it's really pissing me off and not worth my time. I have the 2 rec minimum for all the schools at this point (one is from an employer). I'm still waiting on my Dec score anyway, but I wanted to apply now to the schools i'm okay with on my current LSAT and just tell them to wait. If I send in my apps, can I send them the rec later or does it have to be all at once? Thanks!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: myrik and 7 guests