Transcripts

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ericryan619

Transcripts

Postby ericryan619 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:38 am

Hello,

I went to community college, then transferred to a four year school. Had I high GPA

Then, my fourth year, I transfered again too another four year school, and made two Fs the first semester

So technically can I just only turn in my transcripts from my first 3 years?? There is no way that the admissions would know about the fourth college I went to right,I can just go back to the college I went to in my third year and only turn in that transcript?

Bikeflip

Re: Transcripts

Postby Bikeflip » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:14 am

Your proposal seems like a great way to ruin your legal career right off the bat.

oaken

Postby oaken » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:27 pm

ericryan619 wrote:Hello,

I went to community college, then transferred to a four year school. Had I high GPA

Then, my fourth year, I transfered again too another four year school, and made two Fs the first semester

So technically can I just only turn in my transcripts from my first 3 years?? There is no way that the admissions would know about the fourth college I went to right,I can just go back to the college I went to in my third year and only turn in that transcript?

Putting aside that your idea is retarded, did you not get your degree from the final school anyway?

EDIT: What is your deal? I googled your username and you're posting the same question on medical school boards. Are you just trolling? Is your name literally Eric Ryan and you're posting online about lying to grad schools? What is going on?

potterpirate04

Postby potterpirate04 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 pm

ericryan619 wrote:Hello,

It's all implied in the post y'all....

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”