Another transcripts question

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
username101

Another transcripts question

Postby username101 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 am

So, I graduated May 2012, but I sent in my transcripts in June 2012. Apparently, the transcript does not state my graduation date because I had to have waited 3 months for it to show. (this is what I get for not procrastinating)

I already submitted most of my apps last month (and a lot of them went complete already), so the schools will probably think I'm still in school. If I submit an updated transcript will the schools see it? Do I have to let the schools know that I sent in an updated transcript?

Zoomie

Re: Another transcripts question

Postby Zoomie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 am

username101 wrote:So, I graduated May 2012, but I sent in my transcripts in June 2012. Apparently, the transcript does not state my graduation date because I had to have waited 3 months for it to show. (this is what I get for not procrastinating)

I already submitted most of my apps last month (and a lot of them went complete already), so the schools will probably think I'm still in school. If I submit an updated transcript will the schools see it? Do I have to let the schools know that I sent in an updated transcript?

I would submit an updated transcripted to CAS. They will then send a new report to the school. When I took I had a pending LSAT score, they sent my file to the schools. My file went complete but when I got my LSAT score they sent a new report and they just updated my file. Definitely send a transcript that has your graduation date or degree conferred date on it. Sometimes the school will actually ask for an official transcript from your degree granting school after your acceptance.

username101

Re: Another transcripts question

Postby username101 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:08 am

Thanks! Had me worried

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”