Forgot to enter high school information

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
b123

Forgot to enter high school information

Postby b123 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:55 am

Hey guys,

So on the educational institutions tab, I have my undergraduate college listed (since it's automatically included), but forgot to enter my high school information. I submitted a few applications and it wasn't until my Boston University application gave me an error message about how I didn't enter anything for high school that I noticed. Is this a big deal? Should I contact the schools that I applied to without this information?

Thanks

noobishned

Re: Forgot to enter high school information

Postby noobishned » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 am

I didn't bother with it and I am in at UVA. They didn't seem to mind.

Lavitz

Postby Lavitz » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 am

If you weren't prompted to enter the information in the other apps, it means that the high school information wasn't required for those schools. You don't have to do anything since those schools didn't even ask for that info.

sabanist

Postby sabanist » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Lavitz wrote:If you weren't prompted to enter the information in the other apps, it means that the high school information wasn't required for those schools. You don't have to do anything since those schools didn't even ask for that info.

TCR. When I got my first error message to enter my high school info on one of my apps, I went back and checked all of the others I had been working on. They didn't have an option to enter high school info even if I wanted to. You're fine!

alwayssunnyinfl

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

I guess it could only help me since I went to a crappy Floridian inner-city mega-highschool, but it still bothered me that schools wanted high school info.

helix23

Postby helix23 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Lavitz wrote:If you weren't prompted to enter the information in the other apps, it means that the high school information wasn't required for those schools. You don't have to do anything since those schools didn't even ask for that info.

b123

Postby b123 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 am

Once again, thank you TLSers for easing my fears. Cheers!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”