Paranoid Parrot: Do law schools check TLS?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
JCFindley

Re: Paranoid Parrot: Do law schools check TLS?

Postby JCFindley » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:29 pm

dingbat wrote:Some schools definitely check TLS, but generally, they're not going to figure out who you are. That being said:

If you are an unusual candidate it might not be hard for them to figure you out (for example, if you post on here that you're a vet with 30+ years military experience)

If you go on a rampage, or say something particularly derpy, they might decide to go through the trouble of figuring it out and match the profile to an applicant

I was really sneaky and put the used JCFindley instead of JC Findley. MUCH harder to google me that way.

nygrrrl

Re: Paranoid Parrot: Do law schools check TLS?

Postby nygrrrl » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:40 pm

JCFindley wrote:
dingbat wrote:Some schools definitely check TLS, but generally, they're not going to figure out who you are. That being said:

If you are an unusual candidate it might not be hard for them to figure you out (for example, if you post on here that you're a vet with 30+ years military experience)

If you go on a rampage, or say something particularly derpy, they might decide to go through the trouble of figuring it out and match the profile to an applicant

I was really sneaky and put the used JCFindley instead of JC Findley. MUCH harder to google me that way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”