LSAC glitch?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
utbw

LSAC glitch?

Postby utbw » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Not sure what's going on with the website, but I'm trying to submit my applications, and even though the site recognizes my applications are complete, the button to 'submit' is grey, and I cannot click on it. Also, not sure if anyone is getting this error but my NYU application says this 'school updated application - review your answers', and will not update to a complete status even though I've reviewed my answers already. I'm trying to get the applications in for the early deadline on the 15th and I'm really stumped as to why the LSAC website won't let me submit the applications...Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

WhiteyCakes

Re: LSAC glitch?

Postby WhiteyCakes » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:17 pm

utbw wrote:Not sure what's going on with the website, but I'm trying to submit my applications, and even though the site recognizes my applications are complete, the button to 'submit' is grey, and I cannot click on it. Also, not sure if anyone is getting this error but my NYU application says this 'school updated application - review your answers', and will not update to a complete status even though I've reviewed my answers already. I'm trying to get the applications in for the early deadline on the 15th and I'm really stumped as to why the LSAC website won't let me submit the applications...Is this a glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Ha- this is classic. :lol:

I'll bite though....hit Preview Application, then the other box will illuminate and allow you to submit

utbw

Re: LSAC glitch?

Postby utbw » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 pm

how embarrassing...thank you so much! i've been previewing the application from within the application itself rather than through the main active applications page, so it wasn't working.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”