I have two schools I would really like to attend.
Should I wait to early decision at a second school if rejected at my first ED choice? Or should I submit my application to all my schools as early as possible?
Which decision wins this hotly contested duel?
Thanks! Good luck to all of you!
(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], fall2018applicant, Google [Bot] and 6 guests