.

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby shntn » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Lavitz wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:My school is dumb as shit. 2% at 95% or higher.

Better than mine at 1% lol

I'm embarrassed of mine.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm

shntn wrote:
Lavitz wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:My school is dumb as shit. 2% at 95% or higher.

Better than mine at 1% lol

I'm embarrassed of mine.

Really?

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby shntn » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
shntn wrote:
Lavitz wrote:
NoodleyOne wrote:My school is dumb as shit. 2% at 95% or higher.

Better than mine at 1% lol

I'm embarrassed of mine.

Really?

I feel like less of a special snowflake, especially when I look at the GPA mean. :|

I also entered mine in the spreadsheet, but I think it's from a few years ago when I graduated.

User avatar
PickMe!
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby PickMe! » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:40 pm

I feel like less of a special snowflake, especially when I look at the GPA mean. :|


I still want to know why my school didn't release the GPA; is it really that shitty? And if so, the GPA/LSAT correlation at my school is skewed bullshit.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby sinfiery » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Top 2%er checking in.


150 mean LSAT too.

GoldenGriffin
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby GoldenGriffin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Canisius College
Mean LSAT: 151
Mean GPA: 3.31

Not sure if that makes me feel better or worse about my 171/3.95... Yikes those numbers leave something to be desired...

User avatar
fatpeopleavenger
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

there is a thread on this from 2-3 years ago. it's still pretty much the same lsat mean for the most part. use the search engine. there is a huge list.

edit: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74320

guys, seriously...try using the search function. The questions you want to ask have most likely been answered already.
Last edited by fatpeopleavenger on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

fatpeopleavenger wrote:there is a thread on this from 2-3 years ago. it's still pretty much the same lsat mean for the most part. use the search engine. there is a huge list.



From the OP, you snarky turd:

VasaVasori wrote:Thought I'd start a thread to get an updated list of this. The last one is from 2009 - that's 3 years old! I know my UG's has changed significantly, and Stanford's has changed a bit, too.

User avatar
fatpeopleavenger
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:33 pm

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
fatpeopleavenger wrote:there is a thread on this from 2-3 years ago. it's still pretty much the same lsat mean for the most part. use the search engine. there is a huge list.



From the OP, you snarky turd:

VasaVasori wrote:Thought I'd start a thread to get an updated list of this. The last one is from 2009 - that's 3 years old! I know my UG's has changed significantly, and Stanford's has changed a bit, too.


only read the title and posted. do apologies though.

User avatar
jrsbaseball5
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby jrsbaseball5 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

Does it mean anything if you're way above your school's GPA or LSAT medians?
Last edited by jrsbaseball5 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sinfiery
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 am

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby sinfiery » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:20 am

jrsbaseball5 wrote:Does it mean anything if your way above your school's GPA or LSAT medians?

Special snowflake. You are one.


That's what I tell myself at least.

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby shntn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 am

jrsbaseball5 wrote:Does it mean anything if your way above your school's GPA or LSAT medians?

Means you're smart as shit. Embrace it.

Even in this context, I'm a splitter. :|

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:04 am

shntn wrote:
jrsbaseball5 wrote:Does it mean anything if your way above your school's GPA or LSAT medians?

Means you're smart as shit. Embrace it.

Even in this context, I'm a splitter. :|

DAYUM grade inflation that bad there? Even with the recent French trolling of my GPA, I'm in the top 30% of my class. (Well, in institutional gpa)

shntn
Posts: 5319
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby shntn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:05 am

alwayssunnyinfl wrote:
shntn wrote:
jrsbaseball5 wrote:Does it mean anything if your way above your school's GPA or LSAT medians?

Means you're smart as shit. Embrace it.

Even in this context, I'm a splitter. :|

DAYUM grade inflation that bad there? Even with the recent French trolling of my GPA, I'm in the top 30% of my class. (Well, in institutional gpa)

Again, stop heckling me and my position relative to the median of my undergrad's GPA.
Last edited by shntn on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dextermorgan
Posts: 1138
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:37 am

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby dextermorgan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 am

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I remember my TTT UG having something like a 140 mean. :lol:

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby wtrc » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 pm

For some reason my academic summary report isn't available, and hasn't been. Do I need to purchase CRS first?

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 pm

weathercoins wrote:For some reason my academic summary report isn't available, and hasn't been. Do I need to purchase CRS first?



wert3813 wrote:
jrsbaseball5 wrote:What I not be able to access this information if I just created an LSAC account?


Transcripts gotta be on file.

User avatar
DaRascal
Posts: 1854
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby DaRascal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:26 pm

My UG's mean LSAT is a 160.
I feel like a failure with a 161. :oops:

enigmabk
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby enigmabk » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 pm

My TTT UGs is 150, makes me feel like a boss

User avatar
alwayssunnyinfl
Posts: 4100
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby alwayssunnyinfl » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Considering a 151 is usually the 50th percentile, not many of these schools' averages are that surprising.

User avatar
bitsy
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby bitsy » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 pm

lol @ whoever revised USC's name.

i put in the numbers for places where i went to summer school-- they give you stats on each institution attended. wish theyd spit out the median LSAT too, that seems more valuable.

User avatar
jrsbaseball5
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby jrsbaseball5 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 pm

sinfiery wrote:
jrsbaseball5 wrote:Does it mean anything if your way above your school's GPA or LSAT medians?

Special snowflake. You are one.


That's what I tell myself at least.


I guess that is a good way to look at it, even though I still feel vastly under-qualified :cry:

Does it mean anything to schools as far as admission is concerned?

nebula666
Posts: 780
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby nebula666 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 am

dat 147 average 8)

User avatar
hume85
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby hume85 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:59 am

GoldenGriffin wrote:Canisius College
Mean LSAT: 151
Mean GPA: 3.31

Not sure if that makes me feel better or worse about my 171/3.95... Yikes those numbers leave something to be desired...


Humblebrag

User avatar
06102016
Posts: 13466
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: LSAT by Undergrad

Postby 06102016 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:01 pm

..




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hildegard15 and 7 guests