PI Addendum - Need help!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

PI Addendum - Need help!

Postby lbayala » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Okay so I have this addendum so far but I'm not sure if it's suffificent or if it just sounds awkward.. Also is it bad that I haven't tried to get it expunged?

In January of 2010 I was charged with public intoxication, a Class C Misdemeanor in Texas. At the time, I was a passenger in my car while a friend was driving (does this sentence start awkwardly?). I was arrested after a Houston police officer pulled us over for speeding. While being held I was told that if I chose to plead nolo contendere, I would be released immediately and without a fine. I complied. I plead nolo contendere in front of a judge on a television screen, was charged guilty, and discharged shortly thereafter.
This experience has made me take responsibility for my actions. It was a foolish mistake of youth. The occurrences of that night were a result of poor judgment and immaturity on my part. I accept full responsibility for my actions. I have matured since then. I had no prior legal problems, and have had none since then.

Re: PI Addendum - Need help!

Postby vman21 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 am

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”