Character and Fitness Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
TunnelVision

New

Character and Fitness

Post by TunnelVision » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:05 pm

NYU has requested that I disclose all traffic violations, including speeding and parking tickets. I know I have received a couple of each around 5 years ago. However, I do not know the exact dates or the precise details. Who can I contact to obtain this information?

TunnelVision

New

Re: Character and Fitness

Post by TunnelVision » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 pm

I emailed the admissions office specifically inquiring about parking and speeding tickets, and they told me I needed to disclose them.

PDaddy

Gold

Post by PDaddy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 am

TunnelVision wrote:NYU has requested that I disclose all traffic violations, including speeding and parking tickets. I know I have received a couple of each around 5 years ago. However, I do not know the exact dates or the precise details. Who can I contact to obtain this information?
The Department of Motor Vehicles keeps this info. You should also run a background check on yourself so that you know if any errors have been made. May not be important for law school, but the bar will definitely care. Disclose everything...EVERYTHING you know about.

According to certain reports, my girlfriend is a disabled stripper who sued her employer in Ohio...she has never been to Ohio. Just sayin'...

georgegford

New

Post by georgegford » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 am

Go and ask to civil service man. They really help you.

SPAM DELETED BY MODS

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”