169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
charlottemayhew
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 pm

169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

Postby charlottemayhew » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm taking the oct lsat, hoping to get a 2-3 point boost BUT if i don't and i stay the same or cancel, what are my chances at t14?

User avatar
helix23
Posts: 1807
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Re: 169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

Postby helix23 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm


User avatar
L’Étranger
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 am

Re: 169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

Postby L’Étranger » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Just speculating based on my application year:

Probably MVPDCNG
Maybe: CCNB
Probably Not: HYS

Good luck.

Foreigner_Rocks
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 am

Re: 169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

Postby Foreigner_Rocks » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 pm

L’Étranger wrote:Just speculating based on my application year:

Probably MVPDCNG
Maybe: CCNB
Probably Not: HYS

Good luck.


Don't think this is accurate. Absolutely no chance at HYSCCNB barring waitlists/cured cancer.

User avatar
L’Étranger
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 am

Re: 169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

Postby L’Étranger » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Foreigner_Rocks wrote:
L’Étranger wrote:Just speculating based on my application year:

Probably MVPDCNG
Maybe: CCNB
Probably Not: HYS

Good luck.


Don't think this is accurate. Absolutely no chance at HYSCCNB barring waitlists/cured cancer.


Again just based on what I saw reported here and LSN 2 years ago when I applied. And yes, some of the acceptances I saw were off of waitlists.

Foreigner_Rocks
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 am

Re: 169, 3.63, 2 years out of undergrad

Postby Foreigner_Rocks » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 pm

L’Étranger wrote:
Foreigner_Rocks wrote:
L’Étranger wrote:Just speculating based on my application year:

Probably MVPDCNG
Maybe: CCNB
Probably Not: HYS

Good luck.


Don't think this is accurate. Absolutely no chance at HYSCCNB barring waitlists/cured cancer.


Again just based on what I saw reported here and LSN 2 years ago when I applied. And yes, some of the acceptances I saw were off of waitlists.


He's under both median numbers at HYSCCN (Penn also, I think). There may be outliers, but unless his/her application is out of this world, it aint happening. No harm in trying, of course.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], trooper10538, Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest