My teacher said she submitted my LOR, but status just says..

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
primetime777

My teacher said she submitted my LOR, but status just says..

Postby primetime777 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

acknowledged? Does that mean it has been submitted? Her Letter of Eval. Came through and it allowed me to assign it to schools, but the letter of Rec only says acknowledged and I can not select any actions besides print or resend. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Yardbird

Re: My teacher said she submitted my LOR, but status just says..

Postby Yardbird » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 pm

primetime777 wrote:acknowledged? Does that mean it has been submitted? Her Letter of Eval. Came through and it allowed me to assign it to schools, but the letter of Rec only says acknowledged and I can not select any actions besides print or resend. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Not quite sure what your problem is...if you were able to assign them then you just need to fill out the schools app and submit...

primetime777

Postby primetime777 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Only the letter of Eval lets me assign, the letter of recommendation just says acknowledged. Won't let me assign.

North

Postby North » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 pm

primetime777 wrote:Only the letter of Eval lets me assign, the letter of recommendation just says acknowledged. Won't let me assign.

Acknowledged means that you sent your professor an electronic LOR request e-mail and he or she clicked the link it contained. It does not mean that your letter has been uploaded.

Here's what professors see when you hit "Send E-Mail:"

LSAC wrote:Image

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”