Addendum Mostly Finished

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Jredelman15

Addendum Mostly Finished

Postby Jredelman15 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Ok so I posted on here yesterday asking for some help and changed some things around. However, I still need to figure some things out such as length. I also want to make sure it is well written and still interesting. Please rip apart and provide any suggestions.

Due to financial concerns freshman year, I worked 25 hrs a week from 8PM-4AM. My fall semester of sophomore year was going well, until my brother was in an accident and entered a coma during midterms. The next semester I earned a 3.83 GPA. During the fall semester of my junior year my great aunt was in and out of the hospital during finals week. Therefore, I was with my family in the hospital for most of the time I otherwise would have been studying. The spring semester I received my first 4.0 GPA in college, taking 20 hrs and working an internship. This summer I took another 14 hours and received another 4.0. I hope that the ___insert school name here___ admissions committee will recognize my LSAT and upward grade trend as better indicators of my potential than my cumulative undergraduate GPA.

Thanks for any help that you provide.

Jredelman15

Re: Addendum Mostly Finished

Postby Jredelman15 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:46 pm

bump. I am begging for some help here. I want to get my apps sent in soon and my law counselor sucks.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”