addenda

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Tushbush

addenda

Postby Tushbush » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 pm

So how long do the C&F addenda need to be? I have one for a couple of traffic citations I recieved that is only about a paragraph and a half, and one for being placed on academic probation during undergrad, which is about one page long. Is this sufficient? or do I need to get deeper into how I have learned from my mistakes?

Tushbush

Re: addenda

Postby Tushbush » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Also, this may be a stupid Q, but do I need to indent my PS and Addenda when I start new paragraphs? All of the personal statements I have seen on TLS have not been indented. I didnt know if that was because the statements are just copy/pasted or because they are not supposed to be indented?

bernaldiaz

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Tushbush wrote:So how long do the C&F addenda need to be? I have one for a couple of traffic citations I recieved that is only about a paragraph and a half, and one for being placed on academic probation during undergrad, which is about one page long. Is this sufficient? or do I need to get deeper into how I have learned from my mistakes?

Both are way too long, at least according to the advice normally given on this forum

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
Tushbush wrote:So how long do the C&F addenda need to be? I have one for a couple of traffic citations I recieved that is only about a paragraph and a half, and one for being placed on academic probation during undergrad, which is about one page long. Is this sufficient? or do I need to get deeper into how I have learned from my mistakes?

Both are way too long, at least according to the advice normally given on this forum

Yea, the traffic violations should pretty much just be a list. The academic probation shouldn't be more than a few paragraphs; 3/4 of a page tops. Unless there's some crazy story behind it that the law schools will care about.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”