Applying

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawschoolboundfuture
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Applying

Postby lawschoolboundfuture » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:39 pm

So I submitted my duke app today (paid the lsac fee, duke's was waived) and it said it sent but it is still listed under active application instead of completed? Is it not really submitted?

snehpets
Posts: 1143
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Re: Applying

Postby snehpets » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:46 pm

lawschoolboundfuture wrote:So I submitted my duke app today (paid the lsac fee, duke's was waived) and it said it sent but it is still listed under active application instead of completed? Is it not really submitted?


I think they have to request all your stuff (LSAT, application) etc. before it changes to completed.

User avatar
vpintz
Posts: 1408
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 am

Re: Applying

Postby vpintz » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm

snehpets wrote:
lawschoolboundfuture wrote:So I submitted my duke app today (paid the lsac fee, duke's was waived) and it said it sent but it is still listed under active application instead of completed? Is it not really submitted?


I think they have to request all your stuff (LSAT, application) etc. before it changes to completed.

Yep.

User avatar
top30man
Posts: 1224
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Re: Applying

Postby top30man » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:55 pm

vpintz wrote:
snehpets wrote:
lawschoolboundfuture wrote:So I submitted my duke app today (paid the lsac fee, duke's was waived) and it said it sent but it is still listed under active application instead of completed? Is it not really submitted?


I think they have to request all your stuff (LSAT, application) etc. before it changes to completed.

Yep.

Yes itll take a few days. Dont panic.

User avatar
Br3v
Posts: 4174
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Re: Applying

Postby Br3v » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:40 pm

People already sending in apps has me stressing.

GoingForGold
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Re: Applying

Postby GoingForGold » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Br3v wrote:People already sending in apps has me stressing.


Seriously, I'm taking the LSAT in October.




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Dodocogon, sakanaya and 4 guests