Is LSAC's website being super hater to anyone else?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dsn32

Is LSAC's website being super hater to anyone else?

Postby dsn32 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:20 pm

I basically keep getting booted off the site every time I try to delete my resume to upload a different one (the formatting got messed up when uploaded). Has anyone else encountered this issue? I basically can't finish any of my applications until this is resolved.

comeonletsgo

Re: Is LSAC's website being super hater to anyone else?

Postby comeonletsgo » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:29 pm

it wouldn't let me open any of my active applications on saturday so that was cool. i tried using a different browser (used firefox instead of chrome), and it worked better.

dsn32

Postby dsn32 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Yeah I just got the reply from LSAC. My two issues were as follows, for anyone who could stand to benefit:

1. If you get the "Two Windows Open" Error that logs you out of your account, clear your cookies and cache from your recent history (this was in Firefox).

2. If you cannot delete an uploaded document, you have to contact LSAC and let them do it for you. Mine wouldn't allow me to delete because of the presence of an ampersand (&) in my document name. So piece of advice: DO NOT USE AN "&"!

Elahrairah

Postby Elahrairah » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm having the same problem, but even after wiping cookies and then switching browsers i get a "server runtime error" whenever I try to upload a new resume.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”