North wrote:WannabeBlueDevil wrote:yay cyber sarcasm.
Haha, yup. Cyber sarcasm.
- "School name" does not matter when transferring, your performance during 1L almost exclusively does.
- Never go to a law school with the sole intent of transferring elsewhere because there is about a 90% chance you won't be able to.
- LST doesn't rank "highest paying careers."
- If it did, it would be entirely irrelevant to OP.
- This is what's relevant: BC (68.4% full time legal employment rate for graduates) and BU (50.9% full time legal employment rate for graduates)
Read more before giving advice to people who might take it. OP is in a great place to capitalize on his distance from his UGPA by working for a 170+ LSAT. Then he can go to a T14 outright.
ETA: Just saw your link. Lol, that information has about ZERO relevance to the people currently graduating. Get out of here dude.
what does LST mean?
Im guessing Law School ....