Duke Priority Track

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
risa

Re: Duke Priority Track

Postby risa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:10 am

I received the priority track email back on August 23rd (I took the December 2011 and February 2012 LSAT) and submitted my application to Duke last week. 3.8+ LSAC GPA / 169 highest LSAT. I should be hearing by this Wednesday & will report back.
Last edited by risa on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

HawkeyeGirl

Re: Duke Priority Track

Postby HawkeyeGirl » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Kitkatt wrote:
hohenheim wrote:
Does anyone know what the CRS shows law schools? Is it JUST gpa and LSAT or is there more? Just wondering because it seems like a pretty weird group of people are getting this priority track thing.

I've been wondering the same thing. Fwiw, I'm a virginia resident, but was born in nc. So maybe some regionality is factored in?

3.84/173 over here. I am a VA resident as well so maybe it has something to do with being on the east coast? Who knows.

I'm born and raised and currently live in the Midwest.. I did notice on the CRS thing they have a spot for employment. So they know I'm employed full-time and have 2-4 years work experience. Either that or they liked my UG finance degree...If you go on the LSAC website you can see what CRS information you put down. I assume the schools see all of it.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”