Georgetown fee waiver

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lawschoolboundfuture

Georgetown fee waiver

Postby lawschoolboundfuture » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:11 pm

People have been posting that they have gotten a georgetown fee waiver. I havent yet so I was wondering when they got and what their numbers were. Did you email them about it or was it just sent out?

Yardbird

Re: Georgetown fee waiver

Postby Yardbird » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 pm

lawschoolboundfuture wrote:People have been posting that they have gotten a georgetown fee waiver. I havent yet so I was wondering when they got and what their numbers were. Did you email them about it or was it just sent out?

See this: Link

For the record, I did not get an unsolicited one before I receieved my solicited one (though I may have in the next wave. 170+ LSAT low GPA splitter.)

SaintsTheMetal

Postby SaintsTheMetal » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm

shadowofjazz wrote:
lawschoolboundfuture wrote:People have been posting that they have gotten a georgetown fee waiver. I havent yet so I was wondering when they got and what their numbers were. Did you email them about it or was it just sent out?

For the record, I did not get an unsolicited one before I receieved my solicited one (though I may have in the next wave. 170+ LSAT low GPA splitter.)

I don't see anything on that link that has to do with fee waivers??

Yardbird

Postby Yardbird » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:34 am

SaintsTheMetal wrote:
shadowofjazz wrote:

I don't see anything on that link that has to do with fee waivers??

There's a tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet that says fee waivers. Click it and look through.

SaintsTheMetal

Postby SaintsTheMetal » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 am

shadowofjazz wrote:There's a tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet that says fee waivers. Click it and look through.

ahh there it is, thanks :)

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”