teeny tiny question about LOR from CAS

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
pacifica

teeny tiny question about LOR from CAS

Postby pacifica » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:44 pm

This may be just me being obsessive compulsive, but I noticed that after you add recommenders to the CAS and the number of the letters they will write you, each letter gets assigned an ID (i.e. L1, L2...) for printing a LOR form.

I was just doing some preliminary prepwork because I was curious how it worked, so I added a few letters (2-3) for each recommender. But after I reconsidered the fact that for certain people, I don't want to badger them as much, and I'll just have them write generic ones, I deleted those particular slots for letters. However, I noticed that the remaining "L" numbers still didn't change. I now have 3 letter slots, numbered L3, L5, and L6. No letters have been sent or even had their form printed yet, but is there a way to reset the L numbers or are they permanent?

I know this is an extremely small concern, but I don't want to look like a spazz and have L12 or something ridiculously high to be sent to law schools on the cover form.

Has anyone had experiences with deleting and then adding back LOR or even recommenders that can provide some insights into this? Thanks in advance and sorry for sounding OCD.

lynch

Re: teeny tiny question about LOR from CAS

Postby lynch » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:04 am

I have the same problem too, Im hoping that some could help us.

bp shinners

Re: teeny tiny question about LOR from CAS

Postby bp shinners » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't know about deleting them, but you're worrying over nothing. This will be so far off of law school's radars that you should just let it go.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”