Does the name of my undergrad help me with admission?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
PennBull

Re: Does the name of my undergrad help me with admission?

Postby PennBull » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 pm

JohniB wrote:I just graduated from the University of Buffalo

First of all, get the name of the fucking school right. It's the University AT Buffalo.

JohniB wrote:I have been told by my counselor

And there's your second problem.

Pate wrote:It has been known at TLS for quite a while. A U Buff grad has an auto ticket to a full ride anywhere. Ask the school for limo service and they’ll add it to your package. It’s a fact.

It worked for me.

sfxx wrote:University of buffalo is maybe a top 20 school in the state of new york alone, lol @ people posting long-winded responses

Well I don't know how good the University of Buffalo is, because it doesn't exist. but the University AT Buffalo is the best SUNY school in the system.

law2015 wrote:U. of Buffalo is not a good school.

The University AT buffalo is, though.

JohniB wrote:I thought it would help me because they are known for their rigor and I was told that because of the other programs, it would help me as well.

Yeah, Penn accepted me because of the great mechanical engineering program I didn't take any classes in.

JCFindley wrote:I only know about the University of AT Buffalo because my beloved Auburn Tigers use them as A.) A warm up football game or B.) Homecoming

YOUR TOUGHEST HOMECOMING GAMES EVER.

JCFindley wrote:I am sure it is a fine school

You got that fucking right.

PennBull

Postby PennBull » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 pm

nmop_apisdn wrote:Also also, ditch your school's pre-law advisor. He/she sounds worthless.

This is a fact.

PennBull

Postby PennBull » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:I've never even heard of the University of Buffalo

Neither have I, but it sounds awfully close to that great Canadian upstate school "The University at Buffalo, the State University of New York."

flem wrote:lol Buffalo is the average state school brah

OUR AVERAGE IS BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE.

Mr. Pancakes wrote:Buffalo co-eds will give you a beej if you are wearing a lacoste shirt and buy them a mai tai.

FACT.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”