Gunner Applicants 2012-13 Cycle (aka applying day apps open)

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
banjo

Re: Gunner Applicants 2012-13 Cycle (aka applying day apps open)

Postby banjo » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 am

calidancer2 wrote:this is probably a dumb question but does ED pretty much guarantee no $$$? i think that's likely the highest-ranked school I have a shot at.

Yep, pretty much. On LSN, go to Applicants --> New Search and select a school and Early Decision as the application type. You can see stats and money. At Chicago, for example, a few ED applicants got 15k.

Unrelated: I wish one of the T6 schools offered summer start. I think only Mich and Duke offer it within the t14.

calidancer2

Postby calidancer2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:29 pm

banjo wrote:
calidancer2 wrote:this is probably a dumb question but does ED pretty much guarantee no $$$? i think that's likely the highest-ranked school I have a shot at.

Yep, pretty much. On LSN, go to Applicants --> New Search and select a school and Early Decision as the application type. You can see stats and money. At Chicago, for example, a few ED applicants got 15k.

Unrelated: I wish one of the T6 schools offered summer start. I think only Mich and Duke offer it within the t14.

good to know. No EDing for me, then.

calidancer2

Postby calidancer2 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122920

post on what happens if you're above/at/below medians. LSAT appears to matter more.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”