LSN applicant search by ED school Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
shifty_eyed

Gold

LSN applicant search by ED school

Post by shifty_eyed » Tue May 29, 2012 5:20 pm

I wish there was an easier way to search for ED admission stats on LSN. Am I missing something? The only way I have found is to click on the dots on the LSN graph and then check to see if they mention applying ED in their profile.

top30man

Silver

Re: LSN applicant search by ED school

Post by top30man » Tue May 29, 2012 5:32 pm

shifty_eyed wrote:I wish there was an easier way to search for ED admission stats on LSN. Am I missing something? The only way I have found is to click on the dots on the LSN graph and then check to see if they mention applying ED in their profile.
You can run a search for people that applied ED. In the applicants search tab click under application type an change it to ED. You can also do this with EA an Special applications.

shifty_eyed

Gold

Post by shifty_eyed » Tue May 29, 2012 5:34 pm

top30man wrote:
shifty_eyed wrote:I wish there was an easier way to search for ED admission stats on LSN. Am I missing something? The only way I have found is to click on the dots on the LSN graph and then check to see if they mention applying ED in their profile.
You can run a search for people that applied ED. In the applicants search tab click under application type an change it to ED. You can also do this with EA an Special applications.
Thank you!

jenesaislaw

Silver

Post by jenesaislaw » Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 pm

I actually programmed the current version of LST (in 2008), but felt dumb that I'd forgotten to program the ability to do this search. Glad my 2008 self did think of it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”