Please help! Do I have a chance-University of WA? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
xoawxo

New

Please help! Do I have a chance-University of WA?

Post by xoawxo » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:44 pm

I am new so please forgive me if I have posted in the wrong location. First off, I am hoping to get into the University of Washington School of Law. I graduated from Western Washington University with a 3.41, Political Science Major. However, I transferred my sophomore year in which they didn't count any of the previous grades. Prior to transferring to WWU I received mostly B's and a few C's and A's and an F from when I came down with pneumonia and couldn't drop my Anatomy and Phys. class.

I do have a diverse background that I can contribute to the University-I was home schooled and starting taking difficult college courses at the age of 16 (Calc I, Bio, etc), came from a poor family, moved every year growing up, etc.

What will they look at most when deciding my GPA? Is it everything as a whole or the GPA I graduated with? Also, what LSAT would I need to get in order to be competitive given the information above?

Thank you!

llachans

Silver

Re: Please help! Do I have a chance-University of WA?

Post by llachans » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm

GPA as a whole. LSAC might change your whole gpa though.

lawschoolpredictor.com
lawschoolnumbers.com

Randomnumbers

Bronze

Re: Please help! Do I have a chance-University of WA?

Post by Randomnumbers » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Considering that your reading comprehension missed the forum called "What are my chances", I'm a bit worried about your future LSAT score.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”