i am always in love Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
badlydrawn

Bronze

Re: i am always in love

Post by badlydrawn » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:21 pm

In case anyone missed it...
bishopus wrote:This thread: we met by accident, and everything about her was mysterious and enchanting--at least at first. She had a sense for the details of life that made even the most ordinary conversation feel fresh and brilliant. When I was with her, old movies seemed new again. She took me to her favorite places and it was like visiting a foreign country, though I'd lived here my whole life. I couldn't wait to hear what she might think of next, what she might say. The days passed for us alone, on their own timetable, their own season.

I don't remember when it all went bad, but I remember how it started. One day everywhere I went, I noticed people pretending to be her. Pretty soon I couldn't go by her place anymore because her roommates were in the living room, wearing her thrown-out clothes, trying to talk like her. She never seemed to come around anymore. A local radio station started playing one of our favorite in-jokes as a 'bit' and it caught on, soon everyone was saying it, you saw it on signs, heard it on the streets. Around then I stopped going by, and I tried to forget all about her.

But late one night I was out walking and decided to go by her house. I don't know what I was looking for. Her roommates were still in the living room, along with half the town, still trying their hardest. I went to knock on the door but saw that her name had been scratched off the mailbox. I heard loud laughter inside, and someone yelled out 'Good One!!!!' and I knew I didn't want to come anymore. I turned around and walked home without thinking about her. I went into my house and got into bed, and after a long time I fell asleep.

Lizface killah

Bronze

Post by Lizface killah » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:23 pm

bishopus will you marry me?

ruraljuror

New

Post by ruraljuror » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Lizface killah wrote:bishopus will you marry me?

+1

bishopus

New

Post by bishopus » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:57 am

lol I think my wife and kids might object :oops:

Zephyr873

New

Post by Zephyr873 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Pittsburgh: She is your #2 girl. She's the girl you leave at home every semester, and wonder whilst fornicating with more attractive, yet slightly conceited women, "What if I just went home to her?" We could just be happy and live in a small house with dog named Sparky. You return to her every winter break and summer. You get ice cream. You see movies platonically. You want to kiss her, but you're afraid that others might judge you because she's not the richest or the most beautiful girl you could get. You want to throw away your dreams of dating that hot WASP/JAP with the rich daddy and just settle down with someone comfortable that can stand the smell of your farts. You either go to her and be happy, albeit a bit low profile, or you shoot for the stars and work for everything society tells you to desire.

Stanford: The star in the sky. She was that girl who sat two rows ahead of you in science class that somehow balanced intelligence and beauty. She's classy. She's athletic, but not butch. Like a figure skater, elegant and graceful. You have absolutely no chance with this girl. She goes on mission trips to Africa and braves ebola-infested swampts to administer stimpacks to deathly-ill children. You keep a picture of her in your mind as an afterthought that motivates you through a more realistic existence.

UGA: She's the gorgeous southern bell you met at a NASCAR event. She plays it aloof. She waltzes around in her wavy sundress and shields her alabaster skin with a big straw hat, cowboy boots and Elizabeth Taylor sunglasses. At first glance, she seems unintelligent and uninterested. But if you dig a little deeper, you find out that she was president of her sorority council and lobbeyed for more stringent sexual harrassment policies on campus. She looks out for homeless people, and donates all of her presents to charity at Christmas time.

Penn State: This was the awkward girl in Hebrew School that was always checking you out during services. She was the slightly overweight girl that you danced with at Bar Mitzvah parties, but never actually shared words with. She is in love with you, and will do everything she can to have you. She lost weight. She bought new clothes. She threw away her old friends to hang with a more popular crowd. It's been five years since you last saw her and she looks so gorgeous and so enticing. You want to rip her clothes off, but you don't really know her, do you?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

badlydrawn

Bronze

Post by badlydrawn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:43 pm

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:20 am

Texas, good hard head, no nonsense type of women. Drop dead gorgeous, frontier tough and will bounce you out on your ear for any transgressions, real or imagined.

gilchristh

Bronze

Post by gilchristh » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Why do I see this image in my head every time I come back here to read updates?

--ImageRemoved--

ruraljuror

New

Post by ruraljuror » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm

gilchristh wrote:Why do I see this image in my head every time I come back here to read updates?

--ImageRemoved--

Hahaha! I feel the same way, but didn't have a picture to put to the feeling. Thank you.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

joebruin999

New

Post by joebruin999 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 pm

joebruin999

New

Post by joebruin999 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Santa Clara: The girl who keeps showing me attention and who gave me lots of love. Not the prettiest girl I'm talking to, but she gets more attractive as all the other girls keep ignoring me.

mochafury

Bronze

Post by mochafury » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:00 pm

/
Last edited by mochafury on Sun May 17, 2009 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

razorzor

New

Post by razorzor » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm

sad

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:18 pm

UVA, the belle of the ball !

agentcom

New

Post by agentcom » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 am

One of my favorite threads of all time. Bump.

texaslawyer

Bronze

Post by texaslawyer » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:50 am

FSU, the girl who gives a good blow job, but won't give up the pussy !

EvilMonkey

New

Post by EvilMonkey » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:13 pm

San Diego - she's really cool, has a cute face, pretty eyes and you could totally see yourself spending the rest of your life with her. Problem is, she doesn't have a great body, and you just can't get over that. We're talking small boobs and a flat ass. You try and tell yourself "looks fade" but it's no use. But maybe...just maybe...if she blows you enough, you'll forget about her shortcomings and just enjoy the ride.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

pattymac

Bronze

Post by pattymac » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Great thread.

Wayne State University- A diamond in the rough. Just when you thought all the good broads were taken, you find her. Somehow no one else is in on her yet you think she's a knockout. She's a little rough around the edges and not from the right area of town per se, but she's all yours. You never have to feel to jealous or worry about it because for some reason, no ones that interested in her. Best yet, anyone whos dated her gives her raved reviews! She's overshadowed by Michigan, the popular girl that everyone loves but whos likely to leave the area making WSU #1.

Indiana Bloomington- the girl everyones dated or at least flirted with but somehow no one thinks shes a tramp. She'll date you if you fit the criteria and won't play the ol' mindfuck with you. Everyone thinks she's a little overrated but somehow she's still up there in everyones books.

umichgrad

Bronze

Post by umichgrad » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:45 pm

It's the first day of your summer associateship at Skadden. Who are your fellow summers?

Columbia's sitting in one of the partners' offices, her long brown hair curled just so, her impeccable white blouse left open at the top, talking about her experience digging wells in Afghanistan last summer while serving on an international war crimes tribunal. Her $1000 practically invisible glasses sit perched on her little nose, which wrinkles every time she laughs, and when she stands up you notice that she's fully two inches taller than the average height for women. When she walks by you, looking straight ahead, the air smells like magnolias for a minute.

Virginia is in the office across from you. He's got his feet up on his desk and he's wearing a seersucker bespoke suit, and his father's secret society ring. He's the gorgeous all-American boy, quarterback in high school, history honors thesis in college. He's charming even though you know he's way out of your league, he's polite and he remembers your name. When he needs something from you, like faxing or photocopying--he e-mails instead of walking over to your office. He's really only chummy with the other Virginia, and he only flirts with Duke.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”