Application acknowledgements

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Adelie

Application acknowledgements

Postby Adelie » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Have you all received application acknowledgements from all of the schools you've applied to? So far I have from each school except the University of Oregon (complete 3/1/12). U of O was a last minute safety net school and although I'm aware that my application was fairly late I thought it was odd that I didn't get any notification saying my application had been received.

I'm contemplating contacting the admissions office, but thought I'd check on here first.

Anyone else in the same boat? (Even w/other schools-?)

dingbat

Re: Application acknowledgements

Postby dingbat » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 am

Adelie wrote:Have you all received application acknowledgements from all of the schools you've applied to? So far I have from each school except the University of Oregon (complete 3/1/12). U of O was a last minute safety net school and although I'm aware that my application was fairly late I thought it was odd that I didn't get any notification saying my application had been received.

I'm contemplating contacting the admissions office, but thought I'd check on here first.

Anyone else in the same boat? (Even w/other schools-?)

I'm not in the same boat (my apps were in in October), but I'm not surprised, considering I got my last answer only a week ago.
I've heard from many others who are in the same boat as you. Don't worry about it... yet.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”