TLS is a mindless echo chamber

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )

Right about the "ties?"

Yes-"ties" are an accurate, albeit recent discovery by TLS.
64
40%
No-"ties," along with 40% of everything on this site = mindless bullshit
39
24%
I don't know, but "ties" may be overstated
26
16%
I for realz don't know
32
20%
 
Total votes: 161

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby rad lulz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:Ok well the counter arguments are just getting worse and worse, so I'm going to take a breather. If tomorrow I respond to the fourteen things said, I suppose Romo will have to accuse me of reviving the thread again.

PS the lead just grew -- 40/38. Luv it.

We already explained why assigning value to this poll is rank idiocy.

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:Ok well the counter arguments are just getting worse and worse, so I'm going to take a breather. If tomorrow I respond to the fourteen things said, I suppose Romo will have to accuse me of reviving the thread again.

PS the lead just grew -- 40/38. Luv it.


Don't worry dude, your alt just showed up to the thread to continue the good fight for you


Ha! Sorry dude - You'll have to find other entertainment. Nothing to fight when the "ties" argument is a non-starter topic.

User avatar
tedalbany
Posts: 1697
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby tedalbany » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

romothesavior wrote:I am about to Buseywall this thing.


Please do. This thread represents everything wrong with TLS.

Lord Randolph McDuff
Posts: 1587
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby Lord Randolph McDuff » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:Ok well the counter arguments are just getting worse and worse, so I'm going to take a breather. If tomorrow I respond to the fourteen things said, I suppose Romo will have to accuse me of reviving the thread again.

PS the lead just grew -- 40/38. Luv it.


Don't worry dude, your alt just showed up to the thread to continue the good fight for you


How could you possibly be so confident of that as to actual post about it?

Again, people just love to be wrong on this site.

Ok now I'm definitely doing what Romo accused me of... really off now.

071816
Posts: 5511
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby 071816 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

BearsGrl wrote:Seriously, only lawyers and liberals link to random photos in threads on the internet.

LOL

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby rad lulz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Is Romo a rad lulz alt, or the other way around?

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:14 pm

That's not random, I made it just for you


Awwww. How tragic.

User avatar
angrybird
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 am

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby angrybird » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
That's not random, I made it just for you


Awwww. How tragic.

is this real life?

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby Ludo! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:16 pm

[quo what you don'
angrybird wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
That's not random, I made it just for you


Awwww. How tragic.

is this real life?


like how she [/ququotes things? ote]

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 pm

angrybird wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
That's not random, I made it just for you


Awwww. How tragic.

is this real life?


Wow. That comment blew my mind.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby rad lulz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:
rad lulz wrote:No one gives a flying fuck about how you're older and "wiser" bro.


Attacking me doesn't do anything for your "ties" argument.

Oh don't worry, whether this is asinine or not (it is) has little bearing on the larger argument.

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:[quo what you don'
angrybird wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
That's not random, I made it just for you


Awwww. How tragic.

is this real life?


like how she [/ququotes things? ote]


Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 pm

rad lulz wrote:
Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:
rad lulz wrote:No one gives a flying fuck about how you're older and "wiser" bro.


Attacking me doesn't do anything for your "ties" argument.

Oh don't worry, whether this is asinine or not (it is) has little bearing on the larger argument.


What would be a good poll with the ties argument is to find out what folks majored in. It amazes me how many Poli Sci majors don't know how to network.

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby Ludo! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.


Image

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby rad lulz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:
rad lulz wrote:No one gives a flying fuck about how you're older and "wiser" bro.


Attacking me doesn't do anything for your "ties" argument.

Oh don't worry, whether this is asinine or not (it is) has little bearing on the larger argument.


What would be a good poll with the ties argument is to find out what folks majored in. It amazes me how many Poli Sci majors don't know how to network.

<3 you brsgrl

Hope you are hot or at least not a dude.

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby Ludo! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
rad lulz wrote:
Lord Randolph McDuff wrote:
rad lulz wrote:No one gives a flying fuck about how you're older and "wiser" bro.


Attacking me doesn't do anything for your "ties" argument.

Oh don't worry, whether this is asinine or not (it is) has little bearing on the larger argument.


What would be a good poll with the ties argument is to find out what folks majored in. It amazes me how many Poli Sci majors don't know how to network.


Please prove your point to us by sharing some anecdotes about the PoliSci majors you know who don't know how to network. References to their respective facebook statuses would really help as well

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.


Image


You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Ludovico Technique wrote: Please prove your point to us by sharing some anecdotes about the PoliSci majors you know who don't know how to network. References to their respective facebook statuses would really help as well


Which proves why you fail to understand the crux of an argument. But do go on.

User avatar
aekea
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby aekea » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.


Image


You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

BearsGrl, you've gotten really cocky with your trolling recently. You've lost some of the subtlety that makes you so good.

User avatar
paratactical
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby paratactical » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

Ugh. It's so annoying. I mean, why don't they just go back to their #occupywallst parks and leave everybody alone!

User avatar
Ludo!
Posts: 4764
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby Ludo! » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.


Image


You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.


How many personal anecdotes do you have as evidence?

User avatar
romothesavior
Posts: 14772
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby romothesavior » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 pm

BearsGrl wrote:You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

Image

User avatar
angrybird
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:15 am

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby angrybird » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 pm

BearsGrl wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.


Image


You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

Image

User avatar
aekea
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby aekea » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:27 pm

romothesavior wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

Image

She's mentioned it twice for no reason. She's obviously just trying to start a fight.

BearsGrl
Posts: 1660
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Re: TLS is a mindless echo chamber

Postby BearsGrl » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:30 pm

aekea wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
Ludovico Technique wrote:
BearsGrl wrote:
Ha! I don't claim to understand it. My life still managed to move on.

And I still find you here reading. Odd.


Image


You must be a liberal. As I said, liberals post random photos on internet threads.

BearsGrl, you've gotten really cocky with your trolling recently. You've lost some of the subtlety that makes you so good.


There's nothing to troll about in a ties related post. Ties only represent if people like you or not.

"It's not who you know and it's not what you know. It's who knows you." And my fave, "Don't sell the steak. Sell the sizzle." :D




Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan9257, retromuse and 7 guests