FROSH at IU, Interested in Law School, Advice?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Jaeger

Re: FROSH at IU, Interested in Law School, Advice?

Postby Jaeger » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:54 am

HarvardHopeful93 wrote:And just to clarify, Harvard is my goal and my #1. I am using the scores of that school as a measuring stick for myself. If I fall short of Harvard, then I obviously will go somewhere else haha...but I DO want T14. Not settling for outside T14.

I don't mean to be rude (false, I do), but what makes you think you are Harvard material? The facts are you got a 2.25 (is this even possible to do without failing?) the first semester and a 3.2 the next. 3.2, while more than 2.25 is still shit for Harvard...or the T14. Those are the facts. So the facts tell me you probably don't have the chops for HYS (really, if you want to be shooting for the stars, why not Yale?). Anything else is speculative naivete. You really think you will be A-'s or better the rest of college when you've barely been able to produce one thus far? All it takes is one dickhead professor to screw everything up, even if you work your ass off...and those definitely exist. And then you plan on getting an LSAT score less than 1% of people get? Hey man, I am not against you shooting for the stars and aiming big, but maybe it is time to look in the mirror and realize you're not as smart as you think you are. That being said, I hope in 4-5 years you can prove me wrong.

buckilaw

Postby buckilaw » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:43 am

Nova

Postby Nova » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 am

buckilaw wrote:Image

BAHAHAHA.

OP, come back to TLS in 2 years.

Dont worry about the LSAT till your junior year.

Stay focused on getting that 4.33

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”