Report not generated, help!

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ALgooner

Report not generated, help!

Postby ALgooner » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Yesterday I applied to two additional schools (Pepperdine and George Mason). I know it's very late, just thought I'd give it a go bc I had fee waivers. Their deadlines are tonight by 11:59. Both of the applications are in the "completed applications" list on LSAC, however, when I go to Law School Reports, they both have the blue exclamation points indicating that the report has not been generated.

In the info on the page, its says that "Note: Your law school report will not be released until you pay for CAS, add your institutions, have a reportable LSAT score on file, and all transcripts, required letters of recommendation (LORs), and evaluations are received."

I have one LOR and one Evaluation that the person never came through on, they are still in the "not received" category. Although, obviously, I didn't assign them to either school, could this be a problem? I was under the impression that when it says "required" LOR's and evaluations, it means just the ones that I assigned to the schools. Surely LSAC is not holding the reports until it receives ALL of the LOR's and evaluations that are listed on my page?

I was hoping everything was fine, and LSAC just hadn't sent them yet, or maybe the school hadn't requested them yet. But in the top right corner of the page, it says "2 requests received, 0 reports generated". So I'm freaking out, because their deadline is tonight.

Anyone have some insight?

ALgooner

Re: Report not generated, help!

Postby ALgooner » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Hmm. I just went to the Completed Applications section again, and when I click on the schools, the info that comes up beneath them says that the Law School Reports have been sent. But it still says that they haven't been sent on the Law School Reports page.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”