bdole2 wrote:sportaddict144 wrote:Don't worry, I'm not keeling over and dying on you because of my diet just yet.
Here is the plan that I made in the last 5 seconds:
Ask W&L if they will allow me to take June to attempt to get more of a scholarship. If I get that 17x, I withdraw and wait for September. If I don't, I happily go to W&L with a good scholarship and never look back. Good plan?
Is there any way for them to restrict me taking the June test? That would be my only concern, if they say no, don't take it, and I go ahead and take it and get another 167 and they rescind my acceptance. Is that possible?
Thanks to everybody for the advice, and to all worried about my health, I'll be alright
No. Where are you from? I get the sense that it is not Virginia. Only go to school that will place you where you want to practice. Unless you want to practice in Virginia, then don't go to W&L. You really need to decide where you want to practice. And that way you can take the October LSAT and give yourself more than 2 months to study.
two thirds of W&L grads dont practice in VA