Under review super quickly...

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
HabeusAwesomus

Under review super quickly...

Postby HabeusAwesomus » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 pm

So I know that I'm applying to Penn State late in the game...but I went complete yesterday, and am now Under Review. Talk about quick turnaround.

I'm pretty much thinking auto-reject, but I didn't think my numbers were THAT low. Or am I just reading into everything (which I have a tendency to do...seriously ask my last girlfriend)?

3.27, 160
Last edited by HabeusAwesomus on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mtyler19

Re: Under review super quickly...

Postby mtyler19 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

HabeusAwesomus wrote:So I know that I'm applying to Penn State late in the game...but I went complete yesterday, and am now Under Review. Talk about quick turnaround.

I'm pretty much thinking auto-reject, but I didn't think my numbers were THAT low. Or am I just reading into everything (which I have a tendency to do...seriously ask my last girlfriend)?

3.27, 160

http://pennstate.lawschoolnumbers.com/a ... ,8&type=jd

Looks like someone else applied this late last year and got in. Who knows.

nodice410

Postby nodice410 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 pm

I got in w/ just slightly lower numbers... Took them about a week after I went Under Review. Good Luck!

JCFindley

Postby JCFindley » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 pm

HabeusAwesomus wrote:So I know that I'm applying to Penn State late in the game...but I went complete yesterday, and am now Under Review. Talk about quick turnaround.

3.27, 160

Or, maybe approaching the deadlines applying late got you looked at quicker.....

Always look at the possible positive reasons.

HabeusAwesomus

Postby HabeusAwesomus » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:49 pm

You're right...always look on the bright side of life!

HabeusAwesomus

Postby HabeusAwesomus » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 pm

nodice410 wrote:I got in w/ just slightly lower numbers... Took them about a week after I went Under Review. Good Luck!

Good to know! I haven't been active on the Penn State 2015 thread...is that the usual turnaround time this cycle?

nodice410

Postby nodice410 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

HabeusAwesomus wrote:
nodice410 wrote:I got in w/ just slightly lower numbers... Took them about a week after I went Under Review. Good Luck!

Good to know! I haven't been active on the Penn State 2015 thread...is that the usual turnaround time this cycle?

I haven't on it in a week or two, but it seemed like from what other people were saying that it usually took them a bit longer. Odd. I dont think there is any way to decipher what the adcomms length of time to decide means, its prob all just random haha

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”